The Beginners program for Term 3, 2021 will be opening soon
Note Term 2 Beginner Program has been extended until Tuesday 22 and Saturday 26 June as Covid-19 make up class
Beginners Program at Collingwood Basketball for Term 3 in 2021 will be opening soon
All Beginner programs will be run at Collingwood College, McCutcheon Way, Collingwood.
To register your child/ren’s place use the ‘Register’ buttons below.
Saturday Programs commencing from Saturday 17 July
- Aussie Hoops for prep to grade 3s – entry level basketball either 9.00am-9.55am or 1.10pm-2.05pm from Saturday 17 July until Saturday 4 September
- Little Stars for 3 and 4 year olds – a modified basketball program for 3 and 4 year olds teaching basic basketball skills, group participation, playing games and having fun from 10.00am-10.25am from Saturday 17 July until Saturday 4 September
- Mini Ball for grades 3 – 6 – skill development & non competitive games from 12.10pm to 1.05pm from Saturday 17 July until Saturday 4 September
Tuesday Programs commencing from Tuesday 13 July
- All Star Hoops for prep to grade 3s – entry level basketball from 4.30pm-5.25pm from Tuesday 13 July until Tuesday 31 August
- Mini Ball for grades 3 – 6 – skill development & non competitive games from 5.30pm-6.25pm from Tuesday 13 July until Tuesday 31 August
Please note: the registration link for Aussie Hoops uses the SportsTG system as previously. All other registration links use the new Basketball Victoria PlayHQ. system. If you are using PlayHQ for the first time you will need to set up a parent profile. This will be linked to only one parent or guardian, using your email address as your login. If possible we recommend that you use a personal email address not a work or school one. Once this is set up you can then add children to your profile.
Use the link buttons here to register for Saturday Mini Ball & Little Stars, and Tuesday All Star Hoops & Mini Ball, for Term 3
For further information about our beginner programs contact Vicki Georgiou via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our Junior League program contact email@example.com
For more information about our domestic program contact David Parker via email at firstname.lastname@example.org