The Beginners program for Term 2, 2021 is now open
We are pleased to advise that the Beginners Program at Collingwood Basketball for Term 2 in 2021 is now open
All Beginner programs will be run at Collingwood College, McCutcheon Way, Collingwood.
To register your child/ren’s place use the ‘Register’ buttons below.
Saturday Programs commencing from Saturday 24 April
- Aussie Hoops for prep to grade 3s – entry level basketball either 9.00am-9.55am or 1.10pm-2.05pm from Saturday 24 April until Saturday 19 June
- Little Stars for 3 and 4 year olds – a modified basketball program for 3 and 4 year olds teaching basic basketball skills, group participation, playing games and having fun from 10.00am-10.25am from Saturday 24 April until Saturday 19 June
- Mini Ball for grades 3 – 6 – skill development & non competitive games from 12.10pm to 1.05pm from Saturday 24 April until Saturday 19 June
Note there will be no Saturday basketball programs on Saturday 12 June over the Queen’s Birthday holiday weekend.
Tuesday Programs commencing from Tuesday 27 April
- All Star Hoops for prep to grade 3s – entry level basketball from 4.30pm-5.25pm from Tuesday 27 April until Tuesday 15 June
- Mini Ball for grades 3 – 6 – skill development & non competitive games from 5.30pm-6.25pm from Tuesday 27 April until Tuesday 15 June
Please note: the registration link for Aussie Hoops uses the SportsTG system as previously. All other registration links use the new Basketball Victoria PlayHQ. system. If you are using PlayHQ for the first time you will need to set up a parent profile. This will be linked to only one parent or guardian, using your email address as your login. If possible we recommend that you use a personal email address not a work or school one. Once this is set up you can then add children to your profile.
Use the link buttons here to register for Saturday Mini Ball & Little Stars, and Tuesday All Star Hoops & Mini Ball, for Term 2
For further information about our beginner programs contact Vicki Georgiou via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our Junior League program contact email@example.com
For more information about our domestic program contact David Parker via email at firstname.lastname@example.org