We are seeking Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Development Coaches for the All Stars Junior Representative Program.
The Collingwood All Stars Junior Representative Program continues to grow and achieve. People who have a love of basketball and who support our club values are encouraged to apply for Coach, Assistant Coach or Development Coach positions in our Girls and Boys teams across all VJBL age groups (U12 – U21) for the 2020 / 21 Grading / Championship season.
All current and new coaches who apply will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a minimum Level One / Club Accredited Basketball Coach (or be willing to attain this qualification)
- Participate in Representative try-out and practice game sessions in October 2020
- Have (or will apply for) a Working with Children Check, and complete Basketball Victoria screening requirements
- Adhere to the Basketball Victoria Coaches Code of Conduct
- Be available for Friday night games and weekly training sessions (training days and times are open to negotiation depending on venue and coach availability)
- Be willing to participate in two club sanctioned tournaments during the year
- Attend a VJBL ‘No Zone’ clinic (compulsory if coaching U12 or U14 teams)
If you would like to find out more or discuss further please contact either:
- Gani Sakiri, Director of Coaching, mobile 0417 365 574 or email@example.com
- Manny Hendrix, Director of Basketball Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete an Expression of Interest form (attached below) and email to email@example.com.