By registering my child to play with Collingwood All Stars in the VJBL Representative competition:
- I hereby give permission for my child to participate in training and playing for Collingwood Basketball Association and I will not under any circumstances hold the Association liable for any accident or injury which may occur. In the event of any illness or incident where it is impracticable to communicate with me, I authorise a representative of the Association obtaining such medical or other assistance as my child may require. This may include the request for specialised services, such as Ambulance, for which I agree to pay all associated costs.
- I agree that my child and myself as a parent member will abide by the Rules and Policies of the Collingwood Basketball Association (including the Child Safety Code of Conduct), and the Basketball Victoria Codes of Conduct in relation to Players, Coaches, Parents and Spectators.
- I agree to contribute to the organisation of my child’s team including scoring and supervising training when rostered or undertaking alternative tasks as agreed with the team manager.
- I understand that Collingwood Basketball Association retains the right to use for publicity purposes, photographs taken during training, games, tournaments and social occasions, on the understanding that no child will be identified by name in any published photograph without the permission of the parent / guardian.
- I agree to meet all financial commitments in full.
The rep player agrees to:
- Attend nominated training and skills sessions.
- Attend all games even when injured (although not when ill).
- Attend tournaments unless prior and notified commitments prevent.
- Report all injuries to coach before playing or training.
- Speak directly with coach and team manager if unable to meet any of the above commitments.
- Give notice of, and negotiate the impact of, school sporting or other activities on their basketball commitment eg: dates of anticipated conflicting school commitments or family holidays that will be taken during the season.
- Understand that accepting a place in a team is a season-long commitment.
- Abide at all times by the Basketball Victoria Player Code of Conduct.