Terms and conditions – Junior Domestic
By registering my child to play with Collingwood All Stars in the EDJBA Saturday Junior Domestic competition:
- I hereby give permission for my child to participate in training and playing for Collingwood Basketball Association and I will not under any circumstances hold the Association liable for any accident or injury which may occur. In the event of any illness or incident where it is impracticable to communicate with me, I authorise a representative of the Association obtaining such medical or other assistance as my child may require. This may include the request for specialised services, such as Ambulance, for which I agree to pay all associated costs.
- I agree that my child and myself as a parent member will abide by the Rules and Policies of the Collingwood Basketball Association (including the Child Safety Code of Conduct), and the Basketball Victoria Codes of Conduct in relation to Players, Coaches, Parents and Spectators.
- I agree to contribute to the organisation of my child’s team including scoring and supervising training when rostered or undertaking alternative tasks as agreed with the team manager.
- I understand that Collingwood Basketball Association retains the right to use for publicity purposes, photographs taken during training, games, tournaments and social occasions, on the understanding that no child will be identified by name in any published photograph without the permission of the parent / guardian.
- I agree that my child’s first name and surname (but not address) may be published in team lists on the Association website.
- I understand that registration fees are generally NON REFUNDABLE. The Junior Domestic competition refund policy is available here.
Terms and conditions – Tax Deductible Donations
Tax Deductible Donations to Collingwood Basketball Association are made through the Australian Sports Foundation: