Terms and Conditions
Entries are subject to the Collingwood Basketball Association Senior Domestic Competition Rules and By-Laws and relevant Association and Basketball Victoria codes of conduct. These are available online at the Association’s website, via the links above, and also in printed form for reference at the venue. By entering your team or as a player, you agree to the above and also the following terms and conditions:
- The team certifies that all players are aged 15 or over (age 14 by special application) and that all players are fit to participate in the competition.
- The team agrees to ensure that all fees, game payments and fines incurred will be paid in full and on time.
- Collingwood Basketball Association retains the right to use for publicity purposes, photographs taken during training, games, tournaments and social occasions.
- Team members consent to receive medical treatment if necessary and to bear any associated costs if not covered by Basketball Victoria insurance (provided when players have registered an Annual Participant Licence with Basketball Victoria).
- All participants are responsible for their own personal possessions.
You may pay team entry fees and weekly game fees by VISA or MasterCard
All payments are inclusive of GST and transaction charges, and is being received by Collingwood Basketball Association Inc (ABN 75 766 486 357)
Credit card details are not kept by us and are only used by our internet payment gateway provider to process this payment securely.