Members of the Collingwood Basketball Association Inc (the Association) are invited to attend the club’s Annual General Meeting.
Date & time: 7pm, Tuesday 24 May 2022
Venue: Collingwood College Stadium – 10 McCutcheon Way, Collingwood
Nominations for the Committee of Management are invited:
|Position||Current appointment||Term status||Available for nomination|
|Vice President||Jason Shell||Mid term||No|
|Secretary||Lucinda Stevenson||Mid term||No|
|General committee member||Annie Sparks||Vacant||Yes|
|General committee member||David Fletcher||Mid term||No|
|General committee member||Georgia Johnson||Vacant||Yes|
|General committee member||Howard Louis||Mid term||No|
|General committee member||Richard Henley||Vacant||Yes|
|General committee member||Vacant||Yes|
All members are encouraged to consider nominating for a position. Completed nominations must be received by 5pm Thursday email@example.com. If you do not already have a nomination form, and you are a Member as defined below, please request one from the Secretary., 19 May 2021 via email to
The “Club” is Collingwood Basketball Association Inc
A “Member” is:
- A parent or guardian of any junior player current registered to play for the club in a current junior competition and having paid the registration fee set by the Association;
- A current Big V or adult age player registered to play for the Club in a competition not organised by Collingwood Basketball Association and having paid the registration fee set by the Association.
- A person engaged in the activities of the Association such as a coach, team manager or current committee member, not having children registered to play for a junior competition but who has paid the membership only membership-only fee of $1 set by the Committee.
- The person registering a domestic open age team organised by the Association, who may give a vote on behalf of that team as a Team member.
- Any players registered to play in a predominantly junior competition for the Club, who have fully paid the registration fee and who have reached the age of eighteen years by the date of the AGM.
- A life member.
For further information, please contact the Secretary, Lucinda Stevenson on 0402 015 014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.